Download the App: RightNow Media App
Need Help? RightNow Support Website
We’re excited to give you free access to RightNow Media, a wonderful library of video resources for all ages from churches and pastors all across the country, to help you develop and grow as both a disciple of Jesus. Streaming directly to your computer, tablet, or mobile device, you’ll find that this online Bible study library includes relevant content for every age group or spiritual season.
You can search by category, topic, or speaker. Additionally, many of the series have direct links to workbooks and leader guides. Parents, you’ll find that RightNow has a multitude of videos and resources for your kids. Utilize the links above to start using this resource today.
Sunday School: 10:45 a.m. (after the service)
Sunday School is offered for all ages:
- Primary Department
Our primary department includes 3-year-old’s through second graders. Highlights are singing, reading Bible stories, and celebrating birthdays. Children receive a small gift on their birthdays. First graders are presented as a group with their first Bible during a special worship service.
- Intermediate Department
The intermediate department includes third through sixth grades. The large group sings praise songs together and then splits into smaller classes for a Bible lesson.
- Junior High & High School Department
Junior high and high school classes focus on studying the Bible and applying its principles to their lives.
One year-round class and other short series are available for adults. Past topics include integrating faith with work, studying individual Bible books, parenting, marriage, and more.
Wednesday Family Night
Bible study is provided for students grades 1-8 on Wednesday evenings.
- Grades 1-6 are involved in Adventure Club at 7:00 p.m. The kids’ choir (grades 1-6) meets from 8:00-8:15 p.m.
- Grades 7-8 have age-appropriate Bible study from 7:30-8:15 p.m., typically centered on the beliefs of the church. Junior high youth group (I.M.P.A.C.T.) meets on Sunday nights from 7-8 p.m. For more information, check the ministries/youth ministry tab.
- Grades 9-12 have youth group, called R.O.C.K. (Reaching Out for Christ the King) from 7:30-8:30 p.m. For more information, check the ministries/youth ministry tab.
- Junior and senior high students are welcome to participate in Sanctuary Choir, which practice Wednesday nights from 7:00-7:30. Check music ministry tab for more information.
Adult Bible Studies
Small group Bible studies meet at various locations and times throughout the week. To get involved, contact Ross Van Kley (Director of Youth and Christian Education) at email@example.com.